Welcome to Richardson Living! Ready to post and create? Great! Before you do, please read our editorial guidelines.
* Love thy neighbor. We’re a diverse community with many different types of people. That is what makes Richardson so great! You may not always believe what other members believe, but we ask you to be respectful of different beliefs and opinions.
Share. See a story you like? Provide feedback to the author in the comments section. Ask questions. Provide additional thoughts or ideas on the topic. Even better, utilize the tools provided to promote the story through your social media channels. This helps us show the rest of the world what a great community Richardson is.
Moderate your content. We love reading your original stories and seeing your photos. That is what this site is all about. However, we really don’t want to read any stories that use profanity, harass or abuse others. The Richardson Living staff moderates all user-generated stories prior to publishing to minimize the chance of this.
Talk to us. If you see anyone violating these basic guidelines, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the content you post to the site is being made public. Richardson Living cannot control how that information is used once it is posted publicly. If you would not want your friends or relatives or colleagues to see your post, you probably should not post it. Richardson Living is not responsible for any third party use of the content you post.
All Richardson Living community guests and contributors are responsible for following these guidelines for interacting within the group:
- No plagiarism
- Respect the copyrights of others
- Don’t post content that you did not create yourself
- Remain respectful of all views
- Don’t be offensive, humiliating or intimidating
- No predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, defamatory comments, invasions of privacy
- Share only appropriate content
- Our site is meant for a public audience, please keep the content of your posts appropriate for all
- No pornographic or sexually explicit content
- No violent or hateful content
- No abusive content
- No profanity
- No offensive content
- Don’t post spam or promotional materials
- Be respectful of privacy
- Don’t post photos of anyone other than yourself without permission
- Don’t reveal any personal information about a third party without permission
- No impersonation
- Keep it relevant
Richardson Living has the right to refuse or reject content or to change these guidelines at any time.
If you feel that someone is infringing your copyright, you can tell us about it here.
If you want to report any other breaches of these guidelines – you can report this to us by sending an email to email@example.com